welcome.
Hi, welcome to
our blog (:
Thanks for visiting, please leave a tag :D
Welcome to our blog :D Enjoy your stay here.
Love us? We will love you back
Hate us? '
Click Here' & SHOO! :D
Okay, have a nice day (:
♥ DancingSheep
three cheers for us.
The Girls ♥
We're
Xiao Yun (RGS), Fang Hui (NY), Ariel (MGS), Hui Min (NUS), Maddie (RGS), SayHwee (CGS) and Kellie (CGS) .
We're thirteen, going onto fourteen.
We have a single, common identity, we're
EX-LASALLIAN from the
class of 2008!
Wishlist
▪ holidays again! :D
▪ go huimin's house!!!
▪ go back DLS and to those days again.
1:43 AM
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Hi guys!Ariel here from the
MGS library!Now's my free time so I can go on the internet and
play!I was just wondering how my friends are doing in your new schools and um...I love MGS?Okay,not wanting to show off but I think MGS is GREAT!!!!We have very little homework so we are pretty RELAXED right now.LOVE,
Ariel XD