Woot, happy b'day to RGS!!! I love RGS. So be jealous of it yeah!
RGS rocks my life~~!ok I'm utterly crapping here. I'm going FAR EAST for dinner later, then heading back to RGS to celebrate the night!!! Woo hoo! betcha founders' days aren't as cool as ours in RGS!! Yeah!! Do you know that RGS is older than all my family members ages added together??? Family as in, father+mother+me+2bros. Yep, RGS is older than the total. You gotta believe that. I've got a new blog btw. It's only open for some people. I have sent invites to some of you, like Ariel, Fang Hui, Hui Min etc. So please accept it fast and read my blog. And do tag. Any others who also want to be invited can tell me (email etc) and I'll CONSIDER (:
Oh and there's this utterly cool website. You gotta check it out. It reveals all your secrets. Well, sort of. Here's a sample. Actually it reveals ME, yours truly.
- During severe windstorms, Xiao Yun may sway several feet to either side.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Xiao Yun.
- Xiao Yun can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Xiao Yun as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Xiao Yun!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Xiao Yun fighting underground!
- About one tenth of Xiao Yun is permanently covered in ice!
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Xiao Yun!
- Xiao Yun is actually a mammal, not a fish.
- Xiao Yun is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp.
Mine is NOT SO FUNNY. Others are worse than mine :D Right, so whatcha waiting for? Check it out yeah?
OK, thats it. I'm going bye. I LOVE YOU GIRLS forever!!! :D