Yep, you probably would have guessed. I'm planning a
PAR-TAY! :DThat sounds so bimbo-tic.
Ha, anyway. Ariel already knows about this. But she has a tight schedule with all the competitions etc. Let me just get distracted for a while can?
Ariel, JIAYOU for competitions!! Do DLS proud woo~~!(Not forgetting MGS too of course)
Ok, back to my point. It's probably during the holidays yeah. I was thinking afternoon after we have taken around lunch around 1pm-5pm? We could get together almost anywhere you want. Here are some suggestions: 1. My house. 2. Ariel's house. 3. One of your houses. 4. Lot 1. 5. Some other shopping malls (not too far)
Yep, so choose! There are pros and cons to each one. Oh and btw, this post goes out to everybody and anybody (except boys) who wants to get-together. Not just Ariel, Me, Fang Hui, Hui Min, Vanessa etc. Of course there's a limit to the number of ppl we can invite to like, my house? I dun want my house to be bursting at its seams LOL.
Ok, so I have covered the WHO, WHAT, WHEN AND WHERE. You should know the why ok? :D Ok, so if interested please respond by:
1.Tagging (which isn't that good cuz of the technical problems of the tagboard ahem)
2. Emailing me.
xiaoyun96@yahoo.com.sg3. IM-ing me. (Same address)
4. Calling me. (Do not spam me. For safety, I'll only be giving you house number. 67699234 :D)
Ok, please reply soon ppl. We gotta get together before school reopens AGAIN!!!!
P.S. Who wrote the post before me? Was it Fang Hui???