HEY i thought I just post something here <3
YO so how's everybody? (as in Fanghui etc)
Jiayou in your work okay! Its like Term3 ):
Next term is gonna be shit
You know what I actually cant believe it that we have spent THREE terms without each other! :(
omg. thats like alot. Its been a long time.
I so miss you guys.
That awful (whoops) miss lim siew peng.
Her and her prejudice against boys and drifting off style. Keeps going off topic omg!
And vain girls and cool girls and crazy puppy love guys and smart alecs (aloy tan...) and water baby drinking person! (tan hee)
and that bunch of crazy soccer guys and some dirty minded peeps as well.
and a couldnt be bothered one (yiming....)
and a smart smart person (FANGHUI) and her not-so-smart-but-ok-smart friend (ME!!!!).
and a top student!!!! :D
6 CHRISTOPHER OH EIGHT <3
AHHHHHH. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! MUACKS.