HEY YO PEEPS
ans to my quiz is up now!
currently(21 century)
yeah and enjoy.
1. What type of music do I like?
a) classical
b) country
c) rock/pop
d) dun know what it is
hehe, it's...c) rock/pop
[they are super nice one can.
lol]
2. Currently, what's my fav. song?
a) Stay beautiful by Taylor Swift
b) Know your ememy by Green day
c) It's alright, it's ok by Ashely Tisdale
d) Paranoid by Jonas Brothers
e) When I'm gone by Simple plan
f) I don't know. Everything also very nice.
repeated: currently (21 century)
Ans: e) When I'm gone by Simple plan
[oh my gosh ppl pls listen to that one
it rocks my awesome socks!]
3. What's my fav. subject?
a) higher chinese
b) maths
c) language arts
d) science
e) geog
f) history
g) wow, so many options. (:
duhduhduh. chinese is NOT my fav subject can.
geog and history sometimes drive me crazy. ><
Ans: d) science
[haha. science is cool]
ok ppl that's all.
byee and see you in th nxt century
fanghui (: