WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
EXAM FEVER OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yay!
finished our math paper 1 today at 9.15
repeat: 9.15
reached home: 10.20 [so long; but no hurry yays]
on th plus side, there's a
ONE WHOLE WEEK OF HOLS for us.
starting today.(:
till tues.
so AWESOMEEEE CAN. (:
com is SLOW. LAGGING.
yesh.
ahhh well.
FAMOUS WORDS: I SIMPLY LOVE THIS. xD [erms not th slow com]
ahhh, but dunno how well I'll do...ahh crapsys.
esp geog and history and english and chinese and math and science.
ARRGHGHGHGHGHGHGRRRGHHHHHHH!
ah well should hav studied more and played less and nt rush last min
SIGH.
now okay I jus hav to
pray, trust and believe that God will bless my results...(:THAT'S MY FORMULAE.(:
on th plus/non-plus side, my phone went HAYWIRE. all th info blasted. crap lah.
think positive: I may get a new phone(:
okays byes..mayb post tmr when i hav nothing to do anymore...
play to win, not to lose.fanghui!!!! (: